Welcome to the New SecurManage website!
We’re excited to launch this new website as well as update you all on the features we’ve been adding to SecurManage since the site has been revamped!
This post relates to our newest installment of SecurManage – SM 18.104.22.168 – but you’ll also see entries below for other recent releases and their features. Like all release notes, this only lists the features we believe to be the most impactful for all of you. Minor bug fixes or customer-specific development has not been added. If you have any questions, or would like further explanation on any of these features, please reach out directly to Greg or to the support team, and we’ll get your questions answers as soon as possible. Enjoy!
- Kiosk Schedule-request changes: Two new functions have been added related to requesting schedules on the SecurManage Kiosk. First, all fields will now be required on the request page. Second, the scheduling page will now display the schedule/location details in the same way it displays when utilizing the Scheduling >> Add Schedule page.
- Delete All Future Activities on Closeout – The database will now remove residents from their assigned activities when they are closed out of SecurManage, and open their spot for another resident to attend. This applies only to Scheduling >> Activities, and not Scheduling >> Add Schedules.
- Hide Phase in TopNav – If the Phase module is not being utilized it can now be completely hidden in the display of your Top Navigation.
- Counting Days on CN/SP Dashboard Alerts – The Case Note and Supervision Plan Exception alerts on your dashboard will now keep a running count of how many days it’s been since an entry was made rather than continuing to display the number of days on which the alert-threshold is triggered.
- Add number sections on Employer listing – A new section of numerical options will now accompany the listing of alphabetized employers in your Scheduling >> Employment page.